Tuesday, July 16, 2013

travel





“Time is not a line but a dimension, like the dimensions of space. 
If you can bend space you can bend time also, and if you knew
enough and could move faster than light you could 
travel backward in tie and exist in two places at once.” 
― Margaret AtwoodCat's Eye





reusing an old sketch, because I had this idea, but not much time....
 - graphite, watercolor, layered in Photoshop
I'm leaving  to Spain for a week and  I'm really excited, never been!
I've timed some posts, come for a visit! :)
linking to Illustration Friday!







8 comments:

  1. Ooooh, this is so pretty and delicate! I love the blues. I hope you have an absolutely amazing trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning.
    Wish you a lovely day <333
    xx

    Johanna, Sweden
    ART FASHION

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful!!! Just love the vibrancy of this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely amazing!!! Great work!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful, sweetie ^__^


    Many kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning, absolutely stunning, beautiful and inspiring in so many ways. amazing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...